Greenlee is a twenty-something New England native. She’s always been outspoken about her feelings, regardless of the topic, and has never been known to shy away from discussion of any topic. Well, maybe politics – that just makes things complicated.
The idea for Wicked Women is one that Greenlee has had since she was a teenager and finally decided this fall (2010) that the time was right to make it a reality. The original founding idea behind Wicked Women was to have a magazine for women that was sex positive and about sexual health, but approached it in a way where women didn’t have to be embarrassed or ashamed. In our society, women aren’t looked at favorably for being comfortable with their sexuality or anything sexually related. Soon, she realized that focusing just on sex and sexual health was too narrow, and now the current version of Wicked Women is what we have today – that too, however, is continually evolving as new ideas and concepts come to mind.
Greenlee is a published poet.
* Yale Gets Away With It AGAIN!!!!
* Shedding Some Light on Chronic Pain
* Child-Free is Okay to Be!
* The Flowers Don’t Stay in Bloom and the Sunshine Eventually Fades Away (trigger warning!)
* The TSA Pushes Boundaries Too Far
* Mariska Hargitay Speaks Out Against College Rape
* SVU Fails to Follow Through
* Buffy Gets A Reboot – Without Joss or Sarah (co-written with Amber)
* Serial Rapist Finally Arrested in Delaware
* Happy Thanksgiving 2010
* Mariska Hargitay – Telling Amy’s Story
* Add Your Name to the Petition to Stop “Corrective Rape” in Africa
* Sex Facts!
* Excuse me?! Rape Culture is More Prevalent Than They Want You To Believe
* Men, Especially in Government, Have No Business in Women’s Affairs
* National Sexual Assault Awareness Month – April 2011
* Musician – Sara Haze
* Musician – Tavonna Miller
* Wickedly Remarkable Woman – Jamie Lynn Hart
* Wickedly Remarkable Woman – Casey Desmond (coming soon!)
* Actress/Advocate – Mariska Hargitay
* Belly dancer Kaityln
Reviews (movies, unless stated otherwise)
* Dead Silence
* Summer’s Blood (aka Summer’s Moon)
* Twilight Saga: Eclipse
* Twilight Saga: New Moon
* Paulo Coelho’s “Veronika Decides To Die” (book)
* The Air I Breathe
* The Killer Inside Me
* Sucker Punch
* The Millennium Trilogy (books vs. movies)
* Descent (Rosario Dawson)
An Average Girl’s Sexual Attitudes
* I’ve Never Been Your Typical Chicka
* Women’s Sexual Roles of Old – or No?
* Freedom of Friends With Benefits
* Intimacy – You Either Get It or You Don’t
* Sexting – it just sounds dirty, doesn’t it?
* A Woman Who Loves Sex
* Imagine….. Us?
“Very few people understand that there is an art to being passionate.” – unknown
“If you must say yes, say it with an open heart. If you must say no, say it without fear.” – Paulo Coelho
All writings’ and articles’ copyrights remain to the author and may not be posted elsewhere without their permission.